We are looking for a QA Manager to assess software quality through manual testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Location: On site Singapore or Malaysia with hybrid and remote work or majorly onshore in SG office
Contract Term: Permanent
- Maintain the test strategy document and detail in test planning
- Review the gathered requirement and align with the UAT design although most of the UAT happened, now ready to go live
- Test scenario validation and reinforce for production readiness and future regression use (with the support of the existing IT team & Business workstream lead, work has already started)
- Lead the QA team to review and document test case documentation as part of routine (with the support of the existing IT team & Business workstream lead, work has already started)
- Maintain the Traceability Matrix and review with QA team
- Lead the internal test documentation review internally
- Lead the test documentation review with external vendors
- Ensure the test readiness review
- Lead and coach QA team on Test execution (including the setup of automation testing system), manage their status review and progress update
- Manage QA status reporting and daily triage with external team, IT team and QA Team.
- Manage on Test closure including functional test and UAT.
Platform to be Tested:
- Infor Nexus supply chain suite including 14 modules
- Global projects with testers in 3 different time zones
- At least 6 years of QA senior testing experience or 3 years QA lead experience
- Experience in leading multinational team maybe preferred
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Immediately available is highly preferable
You are invited to apply by using Apply Now in Salsify or email to our HR Department, [email protected]
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.