Fluent Trade Technologies is the fastest ‘end-to-end’ data & trading technology provider in the FX, FI and Futures markets.
Fluent is a market leader with a significant tier 1 & 2 client base in the financial world,
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (Unix) to support the Trading/FX Application
The Technical Support Engineer provides high-quality technical support for Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base (global banks). As an expert in both the infrastructure and applicative aspects, the engineer will support both technical and non-technical end-users.
- shift starts at the early morning or in the afternoon
- long-term/permanent work from home
- location: Manila or any other city in the Philippines
What you will do:
• Respond to customers’ inquiries relating to information, product functionality and issues.
• Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in Service Now
• Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
• Perform configuration modifications, documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Work on assigned customer integration projects
What you will need:
• Unix -MUST. Ability to analyze log files. Knowledge of regexp, processes.
• Knowledge of scripting - at least one of Bash, Python, Perl
• Basic network knowledge - Telnet, TCP/IP
• Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions.
• At least 3+ years of experience in support/technical role
• FIX Protocol knowledge
• Relevant support/technical experience in financial markets