Fluent Trade Technologies is the fastest ‘end-to-end’ data & trading technology provider in the FX, FI and Futures markets.
Fluent is a market leader with a significant tier 1 & 2 client base in the financial world .
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
- long-term/permanent work from home
- location: Manila or any other city in the Philippines
What you will do:
* handle all IT work [which includes FW, security, users VPN both from home and from office ]
* work with all teams in the global company but also for any other requests to facilitate connectivity, access, permissions to various applications.
* work with the IT director on IT projects which includes new suggestions, overall design, reports are done via JIRA & emails.
* work hand in hand with devops/support people to solve all kinds of issues.
What you will need:
- Experience of at least 5 years as IT staff
- Experience in 3rd party handling (suppliers, vendors, carriers, etc).
- fluent English
- Worked directly with US or EU customers.
- Sys Admin proficiency in main Linux OS flavors: Redhat / Centos 6,7,8, Ubuntu.
- Microsoft Windows Proficiency: Administration level, know and understand the latest Windows
- OS Releases, Windows 7/8/10, and Windows Servers 2008/2012: Remote desktop, Etc.
- Scripting: at least one of the following: BASH, Python, Perl
- Networking know-how: Fortigate firewall setup. Understanding the basics, Static routing, DHCP,
- basic WiFi knowledge.
- IT automation using the latest technologies for example Ansible.
- Solutions-oriented, fast-paced, job tracker, team player.
- Experience with working with development groups as an IT team leader
- Infrastructure maintenance: LAMP, monitoring tools,
- Bug management systems, e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, ...
- Server configuration tools, e.g. OMSA, PSP, …
- Monitoring skills: Nagios, Centreon, Zabbix, server configuration management: puppet/chef/salt.
- Configuration Management: Ability to understand and support software developers:
- Makefile, Scons, RPM building, compilation, and linkage, Phabricator.
- RHCE Certificate
- Networking: Ability to troubleshoot using advanced techniques. Understanding Wifi.
- Understanding fiber connectivity (Single-mode and Multimode), L3 routing protocol such as BGP, UDP unicast and multicast traffic
- Familiarity with firewall setup and configuration. Fortigate Appliances is a plus. VPN for clients.
- Familiarity with low latency switches such as Cisco Nexus Routers, Dell Force10, Arista
- Switches, Solarflare NIC cards is a plus.
- Worked with servers remotely or on-site.
- VOIP knowhow (SIP signaling, RTP stream (also in firewall), debug and phone troubleshooting of SIP Trunks and end products.
- Virtual machines: working & installing Cloud machines, QEMU, Docker, public Cloud suppliers: AWS,GCP. Cloud networking, etc.