Domain: Supply Chain Technology for a Global Apparel Retail APAC
Job Location: Preferred Singapore located person
Working Mode: Hybrid – Mix of onshore SG office and offsite WFH
Employment Package: Benefit included, yearly renewal contract through Explora to hire for ultimate client located in Singapore
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be a professional with a Supply Chain industry background, expose to Agile methodology with a good understanding digital platform and business processes.
In this role you will complement and support the Product Owner in business process modeling and eliciting requirements. This role will be a crucial member of a Digital Technology team dedicated to developing the digital and technology roadmap for digital platforms including but not limited to Supply Chain Finance and Customs Compliance area.
In this role you will keep control of how requirements evolve across tickets; elaborates Acceptance Criteria for user stories prioritized by the Product Owner. You will provide everyday Requirements and Solutions support to the project team and step in for the Product Owner where the PO is not immediately available. Regularly conducts Analysis of the business use case and recommend next actions and decisions for the PO’s approval.
Key Result Areas:
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes with business counterparts that require improvements
- Design and develop requirements including writing basic functional and non-functional specifications, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams, dashboards, reports
- Participate in project meetings, writing stories and identifying Acceptance Criteria or gathering and composing other on-demand documentation
- Develop, improve and oversee the review and validation of written specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between Product Owner, Business stakeholders, technology vendors or internal development team. Work cross functional within the project, including but not limited to the business stakeholders, product owners, business analyst across different workstreams, program leadership, project managers, QA, as well as external stakeholders such as the IT Vendors. The geographical coverage depends on the project, covering APAC, EMEA and NORA
- Together with the Product Owner he/she is responsible for making recommendations about products and features that would support a positive, secure and efficient user experience
- Analyze the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements
- Assist the Product Owner in the testing of new product features: design test cases together with the QA, and the business stakeholders, and to monitor system functionality and support system enhancements
- Partner with Product Owner to monitor and evaluate processes and KPIs in order to improve the user experience
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-independent, able to perform on his/her own without much supervision.
- Curious, and hungry to learn new things, growth mindset and open to provide constructive suggestions and feedback
- Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
- Focused on delivering results, resolving conflicts with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong Project management skil
- Business acumen preferably developed as part of a Supply Chain Finance and Customs compliance
- Business analysis and requirement engineering experience in related industries
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis tools such as Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, User Stories, Test cases
- Exposure in Supply Chain Finance and Customs Compliance digital platform is a plus
- Essential product management, Scrum, Agile is a plus (Not required)
- Requires 3 years or less work experience, must be Supply Chain domain related
- Minimum Degree Held: Degree or above.
- Subject Expert In: Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Information Systems and related disciplines
- Certifications Required: Certificates or training in Agile Methodology are a plus
- Supply Chain Certified Professional (CSCP) is a plus
- Fluent in: English
- Another Asian language is a plus